Saniflo Home Page
Saniflo Online Pressroom
Saniflo “How it Works”
New Sanitop offers quiet performance plus ability to create a half bathroom anywhere>
New, 'Potty Parity' Facebook Page Dedicated To Help End the Dreaded Ladies' Room Line
Saniflo Unveils 'Quiet Range' Saniplus Macerator With Higher Performance, Quieter Operation
Herndon Plumbing Installer Recommends Above-Floor Plumbing vs. Sewage Ejection
PACE Supply’s Training Efforts Build Markets For Specialty Products, Despite Down Economy
New Compact SANICUBIC® CLASSIC Handles Wastewater Removal for an Entire Structure
‘Touch of Security’: New SANIALARM Detects High Water Levels in a Macerator or Gray Water Pump
Powerful, Petite SANISWIFT Gray Water Pump Comes Preassembled, Saving Installation Time
Slumping Economy Prompts Homeowners To Open Doors To Family and Boarders
Now Is an Excellent Time for Smaller Residential Remodeling Projects
SANIMARIN Delivers Quiet, Efficient, Reliable Plumbing Solutions for Every Boat Owner
EDISON, NEW JERSEY (MAY 18, 2010)—The versatile line of SANIMARIN upflush toilets from SFA Saniflo Inc. combines comfort, efficiency and reliability while eliminating the excessive noise associated with vacuum-operated or hand-pump units. Three models, all specially designed for marine applications, feature an easy-to-operate, push-button control panel with no bothersome hand-pumping required.
Installation can be adapted to suit any plumbing configuration and all types of boats. SANIMARIN models operate with either an on-board, pressurized, freshwater system; or with a raw-water system that requires a separate seawater pump.
How the system operates: SANIMARIN toilets combine a macerating pump and an electronically activated toilet into a single, compact package:
- At the touch of a button on the control panel, waste is flushed down from the bowl into the macerating area situated below.
- This area contains both a pump and a macerator. The latter is a turbine with stainless steel blades that swiftly grind the waste matter into fine particles in three to six seconds.
- This matter is simultaneously pumped through a standard 1½-inch plastic pipe into a blackwater holding tank, which may be located above or below sea level, for eventual discharge. Thanks to their 10-foot pumping height and powerful horizontal pumping distance of 98 feet, SANIMARIN upflush toilets enable boat owners to locate the blackwater tank (or purification system) wherever desired on board.
- Once the toilet bowl is completely emptied, the unit’s s-bend fills with water again. The water level in the bowl adjusts automatically at the end of each flush cycle to eliminate all risk of odors.
Three distinct choices: Offered in white or bone, all three SANIMARIN models deliver dependable performance for professional and pleasure boaters alike.
- SANIMARIN 31C: Available in 12 and 24 volts, the compact and lightweight SANIMARIN 31C efficiently replaces toilets with manual pumps. The smallest toilet on the marine market (14.6 inches W x 12.2 inches H x 17 inches D), it easily integrates into even tight spaces. Its control panel has two settings: 1) “Add Water,” the bowl-flush command; and 2) “Pump Out,” the macerate-and-empty command.
- SANIMARIN 35: Available in 12, 24 or 110 volts, this model offers contemporary styling with flowing lines that allow it to fit neatly into curved hulls.
- SANIMARIN 48: The sturdy and comfortable SANIMARIN 48 provides an ideal compromise between comfort and practicality and replicates the comfort of a traditional toilet.
The SANIMARIN 35 AND 48 models use the same Control Console, available with a white or black faceplate and featuring separate indicator lights for “Power On” and “Tank Full.” The latter shows that the holding tank is at capacity.
Both models also incorporate a dual-flush mechanism that sends only a small quantity of water to the holding tank: 0.31 gallons of water for the economical (“Eco”) cycle and 0.58 gallons for the normal cycle. The latter is adjustable to 0.79 gallons.
SANIMARIN – TECHNICAL CHARACTERISTICS:
|-Total flush time required:
|Eco – 10 seconds|
Normal – 19 seconds
|Eco – 0.31 gallons|
Normal – 0.58 gallons (adjustable to .79)
|Eco – 10 ft.|
Normal – 10 ft.
Empty – 10 ft.
|-Horizontal pumping distance:
|Eco – 98 ft.|
Normal – 98 ft.
Empty – 98 ft.
|25 psi (pounds per square inch)|
|12V – 20A (260 W)|
24V – 10A (260 W)
|Other voltages available:
|110V or 220V AC with a push button for all models except the SANIMARIN 31C.|
|Eco: 12V, 24V|
Normal: 12V, 24V
|Model 31C: 36.2 lb.|
Model 35: 48.9 lb.
Model 48: 52.5 lb.
# # #
SANIFLO U.S.A. is the only manufacturer of its kind in North America, offering a complete line of macerating, upflush toilet systems and gray water pumping systems for residential and commercial applications. Saniflo developed its innovative, “above-floor plumbing” technology more than a half-century ago and has led its commercialization worldwide. Today, the company markets macerating technology through 14 subsidiaries in 50 countries. Saniflo markets through independent sales agents throughout North America, and the product line is currently available at distributor and dealer locations throughout the United States and Canada.
For more information, contact Saniflo at 1-800-571-8191. Or visit the Saniflo website at www.saniflo.com.
For editorial assistance, including photography, contact John O’Reilly c/o O’Reilly/DePalma:
815-469-9100 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Back to top
To download a hi-res image file, click on the desired image and a zip archive automatically downloads to your computer. Due to how various browers handle downloads, you may have to expand the zip archive manually.
CMYK; unless otherwise specified.
|THE SANIMARIN 48, ONE OF THREE MODELS SPECIALLY DESIGNED FOR MARINE PLUMBING APPLICATIONS.
File Name: SaniMarin_31.tif Image is 2" wide x 4.5" high x 300 ppi (1200 x 1369 pixels)
|THE SANIMARIN 31C, THE SMALLEST TOILET ON THE MARINE MARKET EASILY INTEGRATES INTO EVEN TIGHT SPACES.
File Name: SaniMarin_48.tif Image is 4" wide x 5.12" high x 300 ppi (1200 x 1536 pixels)
|THE SANIMARIN 35 OFFERS CONTEMPORARY STYLING WITH FLOWING LINES THAT ALLOW IT TO FIT NEATLY INTO CURVED HULLS.
File Name: SaniMarin_35.tif Image is 4" wide x 5" high x 300 ppi (1200 x 1522 pixels)
Back to top